Health Supplements (Southeast Asia Outlook 2023)
In this free Outlook, we analyze health supplements market in South East Asia. We use sales data of almost 120 thousand SKUs of health supplements sold in South East Asia’s most popular marketplaces, Shopee and Lazada.
What Will You Find in this Health Supplements Outlook?
- Market overview for South East Asian 6 countries (Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam Singapore).
- A detailed analysis for 5 different segments: nutrition supplements, beauty supplements, specialty supplements, and so on.
- Price ranges, that generate most of the revenue, by country and product category.
- List of leading brands (with their market share) in each region and market segment.
- List of top products in top 3 segments.
This Outlook is based on June 2023 data.
Who is this Outlook for?
This Health Supplements Outlook is intended for C-level executives, managers, marketing experts, researchers, and decision-makers at appliance manufactoring and distributing companies. Whether your brand is considering entry into Southeast Asian markets via eCommerce or trying to expand its presence – this information will be a valuable tool to help you navigate this vibrant market.
About「 Southeast Asian eCommerce 」Series
From December 2022, TMO Group started publishing a series of outlooks on different industries in Southeast Asian eCommerce, analyzing sales performance in various countries.
This series of reports include three parts: (A) market size, (B) market segments, and (C) Top 10 brands.
With TMO’s 20+ years of industry experience, market researchers and expert teams, we will take you through the market needs and consumer preferences of Southeast Asian countries, and provide you with market research and entry strategies.