This is the Chinese version of our Italy eCommerce Store Localisation Guide. It combines information on the local market and latest trends with practical experience. The result is a comprehensive overview of the Italian online ecosystem and storefront designs.
Who should read this guide?
Store owners, designers, technologists, marketeers and eCommerce specialists will find the Italy eCommerce Store Localisation Guide a relevant and helpful handbook. It includes different topics while showing which localisations are necessary for stores, webshops and marketplaces for the Italian market.
We cover different templates, provide advice on website page design – from product overview to shopping cart – and tips on how to handle customer accounts.
- A full list of must-have Italy features for a local shopping experience including customer accounts, check-out process and payment
- Thorough analysis of essential and optional eCommerce footer information
- Evaluation of common footer structures with specifications for different pages
- Detailed overview of specific website page designs with visual examples
- Review of Italy registration and login process requirements
- Practical tools for taking legal requirements into account during the design process
- Detailed list of the most important Italian terminology
We provide answers to
- Which features are necessary for an online store on the Italian market?
- What type of pages are necessary or legally required?
- How to design the product overview and detail pages?
- What are common features and work flows in the shopping cart?
- How should login and registration options work for users?
- What is the most effective way to connect with my Italian customers?
- How are footers being structured?
About eCommerce Localisation Guides
TMO Group publishes an extensive series of eCommerce Localisation Guides. Covering general, legal and store-level localisation topics, these handbooks provide key market and hands-on information on how to localise your eBusiness per country. We currently cover the following markets in our series: China and Italy. This series is continuously expanding and soon to be published are Germany and France. All our guides are published in English and Chinese.
The guides are based on our aggregated 20+ years of experience and composed by our dedicated team of eCommerce market researchers. This all-inclusive complementary series of guides will help you find your way through the eCommerce jungle. Be sure to check out our complete series of guides which cover: (A) eCommerce Market Localisation, (B) eCommerce Store Localisation and (C) eCommerce Legal Localisation.
Q1: How can I get a copy of this eCommerce Store Localisation Guide?
A1: Just click on the ‘download now’ button and fill out your business details on the next page. You can then pay directly via PayPal. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a dedicated download link for your copy of the guide in PDF format.
Q2: Which payment methods are currently available to purchase a guide?
A2: At the moment we only support PayPal payments. However, in the near future this will be expanded to include other popular methods such as WeChat Pay and Alipay.
Q3: I filled out my (personal) email address, why did I not receive a download link?
A3: Please make sure you are not using a gmail, hotmail or any other general email account. To receive a download link, you need to use a business email address.
Q4: What should I do if I have not received my email or my payment failed?
A4: If you encounter any problems throughout the ordering process, get in touch with us. You can reach us through our online customer service. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396.
Q5: If my payment was successful, can I receive an invoice?
A5: TMO Group can provide an invoice for purchase of the guides. If you need an invoice, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396. We will need your detailed information for the invoice and can send it to you within 10 working days.