Italy eCommerce Market Localisation Guide
Who should read this guide?
Business owners, C-level executives, marketeers and eCommerce specialists are sure to benefit from reading our Italy eCommerce Market Localisation Guide. It provides a complete overview and a strategic direction for starting your eCommerce business. The handbook specifically covers an extensive series of business topics, industry insights, latest available market data and hands-on insider information.
Thus, from business owners to marketing specialists and eCommerce operators, our guide is sure to provide you with valuable insights.
The Italy eCommerce Market Localisation Guide covers all elements necessary for your online business to succeed. From EU and national legislation on consumer protection, privacy and electronic contracting to VAT and customs regulations. Furthermore, we take a look at Italy’s digital landscape and how social media marketing is developing.
- A complete overview of Italy’s eCommerce ecosystem
- Latest statistics and market data available in 2018
- Hands-on experience gathered from multiple experts
- Expansive information on a broad range of themes, from taxations to marketing strategies
- An overview of EU specific rules for importing goods and customs regulations
- Templates and practical tips on legal matters
- Advice for foreign businesses on how to localize their operations for the Italian market
- Analysis of Italy’s customers and how to ensure high conversion
- Complementary guides available on in-depth legal documentation and store localisation
We provide answers to
- What are the characteristics of the Italian ecommerce market?
- What implications do European Union (EU) legislations have on the Italian market?
- Which import and customs regulations will I face when entering the market?
- How can I best handle privacy and data protection for the local market?
- How do the product category and eCommerce model affect your taxations?
- Which aspects of an ecommerce business are essential to have for Italy?
- Which distribution and payment methods are available?
- Which media and marketing strategies are important to ensure high conversion rates?
About eCommerce Localisation Guides
TMO Group publishes an extensive series of eCommerce Localisation Guides. Covering general, legal and store-level localisation topics, these handbooks provide key market and hands-on information on how to localise your eBusiness per country. We currently cover the following markets in our series: China and Italy. This series is continuously expanding and soon to be published are Germany and France. All our guides are published in English and Chinese.
The guides are based on our aggregated 20+ years of experience and composed by our dedicated team of eCommerce market researchers. This all-inclusive complementary series of guides will help you find your way through the eCommerce jungle. Be sure to check out our complete series of guides which cover: (A) eCommerce Market Localisation, (B) eCommerce Store Localisation and (C) eCommerce Legal Localisation.
Q1: How can I get a copy of this eCommerce Market Localisation Guide?
A1: Just click on the ‘download now’ button and fill out your business details on the next page. You can then pay directly via PayPal. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a dedicated download link for your copy of the guide in PDF format.
Q2: What is the difference between the starter’s guide and the in-depth guide?
A2: All our guides are based on TMO Group’s aggregated 20+ years of experience and composed by our dedicated team of eCommerce market researchers. However, the in-depth guide offers many more insights and detailed information than the starter’s guide.
Q3: Which payment methods are currently available to purchase a guide?
A3: At the moment we only support PayPal payments. However, in the near future this will be expanded to include other popular methods such as WeChat Pay and Alipay.
Q4: I filled out my (personal) email address, why did I not receive a download link?
A4: Please make sure you are not using a gmail, hotmail or any other general email account. To receive a download link, you need to use a business email address.
Q5: What should I do if I have not received my email or my payment failed?
A5: If you encounter any problems throughout the ordering process, get in touch with us. You can reach us through our online customer service. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396.
Q6: If my payment was successful, can I receive an invoice?
A6: TMO Group can provide an invoice for purchase of the guides. If you need an invoice, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396. We will need your detailed information for the invoice and can send it to you within 10 working days.