China Health Supplements Market Data Packs (2022 Annual Collection) - PREMIUM
Each month, TMO Group compiles data from Alibaba’s family of eCommerce platforms (including Taobao, Tmall, Tmall Global, and Tmall Supermarket) regarding sales of health supplements both domestically and across borders. This data is presented in a form that’s easier for English-speaking overseas companies and individuals to approach, with an array of charts and tables as well as translated terms.
This collection includes the China health supplements market premium data packs from January issue to December issue 2022. In addition, source data excel sheets with comprehensive industry information are attached for your reference.
The source data covers all of the industry key metrics, including:
- Sales Revenue & Volume: for the whole market and each sub-category, also the data over time
- Stores and Brands information: including list of top stores and brands with comprehensive data
- Top SKUs details: covers the details of monthly top products and fast-growing products as well as top SKUs for each sub-category, including product related links with which you can check the products directly.
- Product Price Range: for the whole market and each sub-category
Whom are these data packs intended for?
These data packs are designed to assist researchers, data analysts, product development professionals, business decision makers, and anyone involved in strategic planning at overseas health supplements companies, or entities and individuals interested in this area. By keeping up with each month’s shifts in sales and consumer behavior, such experts can get a more firm grip on the trends and shifting attitudes in China’s growing and increasingly competitive health supplements market.
These data packs include:
- Analysis of the month’s trends and biggest winners
- The month’s best-selling products
- Sub-category market share
- Market share by price range
- Most popular brands
- Brand price distribution
- Best-selling product characteristics
- Detailed sub-category market information
Q2: If my payment was successful, can I receive an invoice?
A2: TMO Group can provide an invoice for purchase of the guides. If you need an invoice, please send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396. We will need your detailed information for the invoice and can send it to you within 10 working days.