Southeast Asia eCommerce Guide Bundle
Three of our most exciting eCommerce Market Localization Guides, bundled together at a competitive price point for the first time ever! Across these three guides, you’ll get to know the Philippine, Thai, and Vietnamese eCommerce markets. All three markets are developing fast and offer enticing opportunities to foreign brands looking to launch there.
Save US$ 98!
These three Southeast Asian countries have considerable potential and are looking increasingly attractive to foreign investors. With eCommerce set to expand over the next few years, the opportunity to get in on the ground floor before other global competitors is considerable – but due to the fact that these markets have yet to mature, there exist challenges in adopting this strategy. We therefore put together these three in-depth Localization Guides with the aim of providing a comprehensive look at how overseas companies can successfully enter the market and establish a flourishing business in these markets.
This Bundle includes:
Who should read this guide?
This guide is intended to provide business owners, C-level executives, marketeers, and eCommerce specialists with a comprehensive overview and help them formulate a strategy for starting their eCommerce journey in Southeast Asia. To this end, the guide covers all the major areas necessary to consider when entering three of the most exciting Southeast Asian markets, drawing from the latest available market data and expert analysis.
- Legislative Framework: What regulations do you need to know to do business in any of these countries? What legal bodies and agreements should you be aware of?
- Online Sales Channels: What are the main ways to sell online in these markets? What platforms exist for brands to help them sell their products?
- Entry Strategy: What methods of market entry are available to foreign brands? How do you set up a company?
- Distribution and Logistics: What standard of delivery infrastructure are local consumers accustomed to? What options are available to foreign brands to ship their goods in and around these countries?
- Customs and Taxation: What processes are involved in bringing goods in from abroad? What taxes are foreign sellers subject to in each entry strategy?
- Consumer Behavior: What are consumers in these markets like? What products do they like, how do they like to shop?
- Mobile and Social Media: How do mobile phones integrate into modern life and eCommerce? How deeply has social media penetrated society?
- Marketing: What is the digital marketing landscape like? What buying holidays and marketing methods can help your brand succeed?
Annual updates provided for free.
About eCommerce Localization Guides
TMO Group publishes an extensive series of eCommerce Localization Guides. Covering general, legal and store-level localization topics, these handbooks provide key market and hands-on information on how to localize your eBusiness per country. We currently cover the following markets in our series: China, Malaysia, India, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Italy. This series is continuously expanding and being updated. All our guides are published in English and Chinese.
The guides are based on our aggregated 20+ years of experience and composed by our dedicated team of eCommerce market researchers. This all-inclusive complementary series of guides will help you find your way through the eCommerce jungle. Be sure to check out our complete series of guides which cover: (A) eCommerce Market Localization, (B) eCommerce Store Localization and (C) eCommerce Legal Localization.
Q1: How can I get a copy of these eCommerce Market Localisation Guide?
A1: Just click on the ‘download now’ button and fill out your business details on the next page. You can then pay directly via PayPal. Once your payment is confirmed, we will send you a dedicated download link for your copy of the guide in PDF format. This download link can be used up to three times. Should you lose your copies or need further access to a download link, please contact us at email@example.com
Q2: What is the difference between a starter’s guide and an in-depth guide?
A2: All our guides are based on TMO Group’s aggregated 20+ years of experience and composed by our dedicated team of eCommerce market researchers. However, our in-depth guides offers many more insights and detailed information than our starter’s guides.
Q3: Which payment methods are currently available to purchase guides?
A3: At the moment we only support PayPal payments. However, in the near future this will be expanded to include other popular methods such as WeChat Pay and Alipay.
Q4: I filled out my (personal) email address, why did I not receive a download link?
A4: Please make sure you are not using a gmail, hotmail or any other general email account. To receive a download link, you need to use a business email address.
Q5: What should I do if I have not received my email or my payment failed?
A5: If you encounter any problems throughout the ordering process, get in touch with us. You can reach us through our online customer service. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396.
Q6: If my payment was successful, can I receive an invoice?
A6: TMO Group can provide an invoice for purchase of the guides. If you need an invoice, please send a request by email to email@example.com or give us a call at +86 (0)21 617 00 396. We will need your detailed information for the invoice and can send it to you within 10 working days.